"ESTA" coming to Canada...

For off-topic natter.

"ESTA" coming to Canada...

Postby Sealink » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:33 am

You'll need an electronic travel authorisation to travel to Canada from next year.

It is cheap (for now) at CAD $7 and is valid for five years or until the expiry of your passport, whichever is sooner.

While not a huge sum, it's yet another straw on the travellers back!

http://www.businesstraveller.com/news/1 ... horisation
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Return to The Galley